Friday, May 9, 2014

Sun Pet Aquarium scaping workshop photo

I did some workshop few month back at Sun Pet Aquarium. Initially I wanted to make it informal where everyone together making the scape. Unexpectedly many people are turning up which is pretty bad for me who have problem talking to large audience. The idea of scaping together does not work with many audience. Make matter worst I did not prepare the alternative. Thanks to Vincent and Thio for helping filling up the blank, the event end up quite OK.

Below are some of the photos courtesy Simon.

 My introduction

Explaining the scape concept that I gonna do

Vincent with ADA tweezers

Rock placement

Vince explaining while I'm tying the wood

Wood placement

Plants (part of it)

View from top

Complete scape, now wait until it grow

No comments:

Post a Comment