Finally have the time to continue this project. I'm using GEX soil green packet, mainly due to the fact that ADA soil price keep increasing thus must think of alternative. The water still cloudy or milky when I took the photo, it clear up after a week. I did not expected this, I always hearing GEX soil does not cloud the water, I guess it was not entirely true.
Current plants selection:
1. Java fern on top of the stump
2. Cryptocoryne wendtii 'brown' left side behind the stump
3. Vesicularia montagnei (Christmas Moss)
4. Elatin trianda on the foreground, thinking to mix it with glosso
5. Eleocharis parvula as a background behind the root