Monday, March 30, 2009

Initial Sketch




Time for new scape on my long abandon 2ft tank. Above is my simple sketch. The scape is about how tree still survive after the logging. It shows new braches and leaves are growing from cut area. It show how resilient nature is.




At this moment my plants selection are:


  1. Cryptocoryne wendtii var. green

  2. Echinodorus tenellus

  3. Eleocharis parvula (Dwarf hairgrass)

  4. Eleocharis vivipara

  5. Glossostigma elatinoides

  6. Microsorum pteropus (Java fern)

  7. Rotala sp green

  8. Rotala sp red

  9. Vesicularia montagnei (X'mass moss)

I'm Curently on the process of gathering material. It may not even materialize if I cannot get the right wood, which is the main focus point. There is not much wood selection at local fish shop in this country

No comments:

Post a Comment