Friday, October 17, 2008

Counterfeit Chlorine/Chloramines solution

Bought 2 bottles of Genesis anti Chlorine/Chloramines solution at C328 and found out from the owner than one of them is fake. He did offer me to replace the fake one which I reject. I want to take photo of both bottles and share with others on how to differentiate between original and fake. By the way I used about half of the fake one before taking the photo.

Front: fake label is little bit grey, darker blue and darker yellow font.




Back: barcode at the fake bottle is smaller and the recycle logo is only outline

Bottle cap: original have some ring at the top

I'm not 100% sure whether it is really fake or just new packaging. I just take fish shop owner word for it. By the way, the fake one is $1 cheaper. I will try to email the company for further info.

No comments:

Post a Comment