Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Beach Forest

This is my second 2ft tank. Will post photo once the ADA IAPL Contest 2008 result coming out in September. This time around, after reading various layout guide line from the web, I decided to make a scape that look like an Island. It is a lump of vegetation in the center surrounding by rock and sand. I believe It is much better than my first tank, hopefully I get better rank this time.

Also I decided to buy DSLR camera (Canon EOS 400D) for this. I saw the advantage of using external flash instead of just relay on the tank light. With the help and suggestion from fellow forumer at AQ and MAC, I manage to create those blue gradients as my background. It is probably not possible to do it with point and shoot camera though (justify my purchase).

No comments:

Post a Comment